Cash flow is the life-blood of all business and is particularly difficult for start-ups and small enterprises. Even the most profitable of organisations cannot be sustained without cash to fund operations. If you are experiencing cash flow difficulties, we can help you to get your business back on track in a number of ways:
- Sound management information is vital to managing cash effectively and helping you to understand the peaks and troughs of your cashflow. An accurate cash flow projection can alert you totrouble well before it strikes.We can provide you with cash flow statements that are easy for you – and your bank - to understand, helping you plan your cash position on a day to day basis and mitigate any future issues.
- Customer analysis is a useful tool in understanding which of your customers are a drain on your cashflow. No matter how much business they provide - if they overlook the agreed payment terms - then they are not necessarily a good customer. We can assist with detailed client base analysis to help you make informed decisions on an individual customer basis, including options such as advance payment, shortened terms, phased payment plans or discounts for early settlement.
- When you engage a new customer, we can assist you to make informed choices about payment terms offered by undertaking a credit search on your potential client. This ensures that you are fully aware of their financial situation, thereby protecting you before offering them favourable terms.
- Implementing a formal credit control policy and supporting documentation such as chasing letters can help you to feel more in control of your cashflow. We can assist with the development of such policies and communications, ensuring that your position is clear to your clients regarding outstanding debts.
- If you have cashflow issues due to client default, then we can advise you on possible routes to resolution, including engagement of a debt collection agency or pursuing the debt through the small claims court.
Contact us today to talk about sound cashflow management for your business.Contact iC Today